- There is a 3-day minimum on reservations at all properties all year, except during March, April, May, and October when there is a 5-day minimum. During these months 3-days can only be rented if within 30 days of arrival.
- After you reserve, you will be e-mailed a rental agreement along with any additional materials pertaining to your particular rental, which are to be returned with initial payment via U.S Mail within 7 days if renting more than a month in the future and via e-mail or fax if renting within 30 days.
- A credit card is required to hold all reservations.
- We accept personal checks, money orders, wire transfers, cashier checks, VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
- There is a booking fee of $55 on all reservations.
- Reservations are confirmed only after Red Rock Realty receives a $500.00 down payment and a completed and signed rental agreement. Some homes may have a higher down payment that will be required at time of reservation.
- All rates reflect a 3% discount for payment by personal or cashier's check or money order. Add 3% for credit card charges.
- Payments by check must be received 30 days before arrival date.
- Entire balance is required 30 days prior to arrival.
- MONTH RESERVATIONS: Balance or first month rent is due 90 days before arrival. If staying longer than a month, each additional month is due 90 days before each month.
- If renting within 30 days, the total must be charged to a credit card, which will include an additional 3% additional charge. Overnight money orders or cashier checks will also be accepted.
- No refunds on cancellations within 30 days or less.
- Canine visitors are welcomed at a select group of homes on our Sedona vacation rental program. There is an additional fee for each dog depending on length of stay.
- Other types of pets may be allowed, on a per pet basis.
- At the time of reserving your rental, you will be asked to sign a pet agreement.
- A refundable $200 deposit is required on all pet reservations.
- There is an additional pet fee of $10 per day, per dog.
- Any damage created by a pet is the responsibility of the person who signs the rental agreement. Please report any damages as soon as possible.
- Pets must be closely supervised and kept quiet at all times.
- Pet clean-up is the responsibility of the renter. Renter will be charged if any additional clean-up is necessary by housekeeping.
- Pets must be placed in carrier or garage when left unattended.
Always leash your dog when out walking, either around the neighborhood or on a hiking trail, dogs must be leashed. It is the law in both the county and city.
BE AWARE: Sedona has several predator species that roam the area. It is recommeded to not bring small dogs out on the trails, leave them home for their safety!