- There is a 3-day minimum on reservations at all properties all year.
- There is a 5-day minimum rent on calendar weeks (Sunday to Saturday) that include Thanksgiving or Christmas day. Less than 5-day reservations will be accepted if homes are available and reservation is made within 2 weeks of these holiday weeks.
- After you reserve, you will be e-mailed a rental agreement that you will digitally sign. We will then charge your credit card for your $500 if renting out further than a month or for the total if within a month of renting.
- All rents and fees are charged to a credit card. We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
- The balance for your reservation will be charged to your credit card 30 days before your arrival date.
- There is an administration fee of $100 on all reservations.
- Reservations are confirmed only after Red Rock Realty receives a $500.00 down payment and a signed rental agreement. Some homes may have a higher down payment that will be required at the time of your reservation.
- MONTH RESERVATIONS: Balance or the first month's rent is due 90 days before arrival. If staying longer than a month, each additional month is due 90 days before each month.
- No refunds on cancellations within 30 days or less.
- Canine visitors are welcomed at a select group of homes on our Sedona vacation rental program. Sorry, no cats are allowed at any of our rental properties.
- A refundable $200 deposit is required on all pet reservations. Any additional cleaning, including outdoor poo clean-up, due to a doggie visitor will be deducted from this pet deposit.
- There is an additional pet fee of $10 per day, per dog. $200 per month, per dog.
- Two dogs, maximum.
- Any damage created by a pet is the responsibility of the person who signs the rental agreement. Please report any damages as soon as possible.
- Pets must be closely supervised and kept quiet at all times.
- Pet clean-up is the responsibility of the renter. Renter will be charged if any additional clean-up is necessary by housekeeping.
- Pets must be placed in a carrier or garage when left unattended. We prefer that your pet is not left at the rental alone.
- Tenant will be charged $500 (per pet) if a pet is found at a rental without a signed pet addendum and paid security deposit and fees.
Always leash your dog when out walking, either around the neighborhood or on a hiking trail, dogs must be leashed. It is the law in both the county and the city.
BE AWARE: Sedona has several predator species that roam the area. It is recommended to not bring small dogs out on the trails, leave them home for their safety!